Intrinsic provides professionally developed opinions of fair market value for use in complying with federal estate and gift tax laws. We are
guided by the applicable IRS code sections, rulings, and court decisions (including Revenue Ruling 59-60) dealing with the appraisal of all
types of closely-held business interests.
Intrinsic performs valuations of closely-held corporations, fractional business interests, restricted public securities, and intellectual property
for gift tax, estate tax, and income tax purposes. The valuation of these interests typically requires the application of discounts from pro rata
value for both lack of marketability and lack of control. The resulting fair market value is useful in transferring ownership from one generation
to the next with less tax impact. As named experts, Intrinsic’s analyses have been consistently accepted by juries, judges, and arbitrators.
WE HAVE COMPLETED OVER
1,500 ENGAGEMENTS SINCE INCEPTION
We navigate the nuances in our disciplines so that you can focus on being the true valuation expert.
We know what matters most. Our work is robust and thorough. Delivered on demand.
The collaborative, open-source culture of our firm affords you the full breadth and depth of our diverse base of experience.
Our valuation advisory services team is led by senior professionals from “Big 4” and regional accounting firms, investment banking, and national valuation platforms aggregating decades of experience.
INTRINSIC TAX SERVICES
• Gift Tax Transfers
• Estate Tax Valuations
• Charitable Contributions
• Discount Analysis for LLCs and FLPs
• Carried Interest Valuations
• Buy/Sell Agreements
• Taxable Spin-Off, Restructuring, and Reorganization
• Interests in Closely-Held Businesses
• Restricted Stock Valuations
• Blockage Discount Analysis
• Intercompany Transfer Pricing, including Intellectual Property
• Promissory Notes
• Profits Interests and IRC §83(b) Elections
• C-Corp. to S-Corp. Conversion
• LLC to C-Corp. Conversion
• Non-Compete Agreements for IRC §280G
• Undivided Interests in Real Estate
• Valuations for compliance with IRC §409A