Associate Intern | Transaction Advisory Services
- Denver, Colorado
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking an Intern to play a critical role in our rapidly growing Transaction Advisory Services practice.
Specific duties of the Intern include the following:
- Participate in buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence projects, primarily for private equity clients and middle market companies.
- Perform rigorous analysis of financial and operational data of target companies, and assist in quality of earnings, net working capital, and additional supporting analyses.
- Assist in meetings with target company personnel and assist with client communications.
- Generate comprehensive financial due diligence reports presenting key findings and important deal considerations to clients.
ABOUT THE INTERN
The Intern will ideally have the following experience and characteristics:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Previous accounting or finance related internship preferred.
- CPA or equivalent certification eligible upon graduation.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to distill complex data into meaning insights.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Naturally driven and intellectually curious.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without employment-based visa sponsorship.
Intrinsic LLC participates in E-Verify, the federal program for electronic verification of employment eligibility. Learn More.